Access your courses with a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Videos and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience.
Take your courses when you want and where you want.
In the Foot and Lower Leg Mobility course, you will get an in-depth look at the anatomy, mechanics, and overall function of the foot, ankle, and lower leg. Learn how and why dysfunction can occur so easily in this area of the body and how it has such an enormous impact on the rest of the body. Finally, this course will introduce you to five key releases to maximize lower leg mobility. Using this approach will help both the average individual and the athlete move and feel better.
**TriggerPoint products are NOT included in the price of this course.**
1. Learn how the foot and lower leg function.
2. Understand how the foot affects the rest of the body.
3. Learn how lower leg dysfunction occurs.
4. Learn how to use Myofascial Compression Techniques to address lower leg mobility issues.
This course is designed to give you an understanding of how to use the TriggerPoint Foundation Kit Collection to address foot and lower leg mobility. Please make sure you have purchased one of the TriggerPoint Kit Collections (Foundations, Performance, or Wellness) via www.tptherapy.com or one of our retailers before completing this course.
1. Download the Foot & Lower Leg Mobility manual. Review this manual to learn the anatomy of the foot and lower leg as well as background on common foot and lower leg dysfunctions.
2. Watch the release videos. Watch each release video and use the FootBaller and Baller Block or TP Massage Ball(s) to complete the release. Download the supplemental handout to learn the programming for rolling the musculature surrounding your foot and lower leg.
3. Complete the exam to test your knowledge of the background and programming.
4. Practice the releases that you learned in the videos so that you can properly execute the programming and teach your clients how to use the TriggerPoint products to prepare for movement.
5. Advance your TriggerPoint education. Enroll in other online courses or check out our live, professional education courses to learn more about TriggerPoint products and programming, practice with a Master Trainer, earn CECs, and provide additional value to your clients by keeping them mobile and injury free.
|MCT- Corporate Culture ||Video|
|MCT-Tips for Success ||Video|
|Foot & Lower Leg Mobility Manual ||Article|
|MCT- SOLEUS ||Video|
|MCT-TIBIALIS ANTERIOR ||Video|
|Foot & Lower Leg Mobility Test ||Test|